Welcome to my podcast series that’s all about wholesaling houses… flipping houses using no cash, no credit. Yep, it’s possible!
In this episode, I dig deep into how to lay out your direct mail campaign in an orderly and consistent fashion. I’m talking exact, step-by-step instructions. Why? Because direct mail marketing should never be a hit-and-miss, mishmash of action and inaction.
Direct marketing is like fishing, and you must know from which pool you should begin your fishing for distressed properties. (Which means motivated sellers.) You’ll need to know which lists work the best, and which list sources are the best.
I explain the types of mail pieces that are most effective, when to use them and how to rotate them. And last but not least, I talk about finding a reliable mail company that you can count on.
With the way I teach the direct mail system, it’s easy to begin small and gradually scale up. This is how to build your business.
Lots of awesome info here. What’re you waiting for?
Listen and enjoy
What you’ll learn
- How to start your part-time wholesaling business
- How direct mail is like fishing
- Learning the 2 pools in your market area from which you will be fishing
- One pool is for “definitely distressed,” the other is “may be distressed”
- Know how many names are in each pool in your market
- The importance of investing back into your marketing; percentage to aim for
- Knowing when to move from Pool 1 to Pool 2
- Creating your property avatar
- Three different mail pieces to use
- How and when to rotate mail pieces
- How and when to cycle through lists
- Different people react differently to different mail pieces
- Batch mail for consistent mailings
- Using different phone numbers for each pool
- Tracking ROI
Mentioned in this episode
- Sean’s updated site and free book: Flip2Freedom
- Goal Attraction Workbook
- Go Big Printing
- Blueprint Book
- US Lead List
- Find Motivated Sellers Now
- Call Rail