In this episode, you’ll learn about a very specific niche that is often way overlooked by investors – tax-delinquent properties. And we have just the man to clue us into this potential treasure trove of deals, Mr. Jack Bosch.
Jack is a longtime, genius investor who actually presents about how he finds crazy-discounted land and scoops them up, then quickly resells it through seller financing and sits back collecting all the notes. He has truly mastered this craft and has done more than 3,000 deals!
Also too, we’re part of the mastermind group Collective Genius and he did a presentation there explaining how he finds deep discount land, buys at a pennies on the dollar and turns around resells it with seller financing and collects all these notes and stuff … He literally blew everybody away. It was an awesome, awesome presentation.
The first thing you’ll hear is that these sellers are super motivated, and that’s exactly how we like ‘em, right?! The reason they’re motivated is because they haven’t paid their taxes; they’re delinquent. So right off the bat you can see this is good place to look for deals.
Jack tells us in this awesome podcast literally every detail you need to know to embark on your own tax-delinquent property journey… how to find these motivated sellers, what kind of direct mail to send, negotiation tips, and where to find lists of tax delinquent deals.
Like I said, every detail you need is in this episode. Have at it!
What you’ll learn
- What a tax-delinquent property is and what the process is when it goes to auction
- Why buying tax liens at auction can super profitable
- Why you should contact owners who are delinquent directly and how to find lists of them
- The down and dirty about tax liens and foreclosures
- How to narrow down a list of 30,000 props to a manageable and usable 400 or so to direct mail to
- Why you should fall in love with land
- The differences between land deals and house deals
Mentioned in this episode
Want a 30 day risk-free trial of Flip2Freedom Academy?