Welcome, friends, to my podcast series that’s all about wholesaling houses… flipping houses using no cash, no credit. Yep, it most definitely can be done!
In today’s episode, we’re talking about confidence, which is absolutely paramount to your success as an investor.
You need confidence in yourself, confidence in the business, confidence so you can speak correctly to your buyers and sellers so they want to do business with you, and, simply, confidence to do deals. Listen in to learn why confident is a must, and how you can build your own confidence.
Listen and enjoy
What you’ll learn
- How house flipping really works – when you hear it like this, you’ll be saying ‘I want in on that, today!’
- Why Sean says you’ve gotta have thick skin in REI and, specifically, if you knock on pre-foreclosure doors
- Sean explains what the problem with his own attitude was when he first started investing
- How a Realtor’s advice about REI really took the wind out of Sean’s sails, and what he learned from that experience
- Why you shouldn’t listen to just anybody and everybody else’s opinions about your life
- Don’t be lukewarm – be this instead
- After super success, why Sean had to go back to the basics, start over and what the difference was that enabled him to reach success again
- Why confidence is key
- What Sean says the only difference is between him and newbies – and how newbies can be like Sean