From finding the right property, to estimating repairs, to closing the deal at the right price, to setting expectations as you wrap up a deal… I’m presenting the 9 critical steps that successful real estate wholesalers use to convert a deal into a contract.
Nine important steps that, if followed on every deal opportunity, will make a difference in your business. A big one.
Step one is ‘Preparing Your File.’ Step two is ‘Pre-Appointment Intelligence.’ These are the two steps covered in this episode. Get to it, friends.
Listen and enjoy
What you’ll learn
- Brief discussion of wholesaling basics
- Finding deals from distressed owners
- Marketing to distressed owners
- Tips for first conversation with seller
- Importance of preparing your file
- Components of a deal file
- How to gather the comps that apply to the deal (and only the comps that apply)
- Setting the price and sticking with it
- Setting your fee
- Importance of pre-appointment intelligence
- Knowing what the deal is really worth
- Gaining confidence by gaining knowledge
- Allowing the seller to do the selling
- Motivation keeps you going
Mentioned in this episode
- Sean’s updated site and free book: Flip2Freedom
- Seller Conversion Sequence gifts and tips