Welcome, friends, to my podcast series that’s all about wholesaling houses… flipping houses using no cash, no credit. Yep, it most definitely can be done!
In today’s episode, we’re talking with a super smart, young investor – at just 23 years old, Raul Bolufe has done $15 million (!) in real estate in Miami since he got his first deal at 21 years old. This dude is crushing it – because he took action.
He’s a genius with the MLS, and today he’s talking with us in detail about exactly how he is making offers on the MLS, what criteria, what formula he does to pull them, how he makes his offers, exactly how he structures his offers, how he builds relationships with the brokers, what type of follow-up he does, how he handles multiple-offer situations and even more.
Raul is amazing and… he is sharing loads of amazing, helpful info. Get to it!
Listen and enjoy
What you’ll learn
- How much profit Raul averages a month and how much profit he brought in in his best month (hint: lots of zeros on the end)
- How Raul’s first gig as a landlord got him hooked on REI
- The technique Raul learned from fellow investor, Joe McCall, that really got Raul’s REI business moving
- What Section 8 is and why it matters in REI
- What made Raul finally decide to go full time with investing at the age of 22 and how much profit he made that first year
- How Raul scaled his business to double his yearly profit and who’s now on his team
- How often Raul searches the MLS to get deals
- How Raul is able to average 8 deals per month
- Raul’s #1 piece of advice for using the MLS to land deals
- Raul says this is why he found success
- Raul’s advice to inspire investors to keep going
- What Sean says is one of the biggest killers of people’s dreams
Mentioned in this episode
- Sean’s updated site and free book: Flip2Freedom
- Sean’s funding company: Velocity Capital Fund
- Raul’s website: Capital Rise Investments
- Go Section 8