In this episode, your mind will probably be blown as you learn how one genius investor virtually flipped houses while he travelled around the country… in an RV… with his family. Crazy, right! But SO awesome too!
We’re honored to speak with the one and only Joe McCall and get all the goods about how he picked his virtual markets, how he targeted certain zip codes, and details about the marketing and technology he used.
What it really comes down to is that his success, in part, depended on creating solid and trustworthy partnerships with VA’s and other boots on the ground investors in those markets.
Joe walks us through all his plays, step by step, so you really have a clear understanding of how to start virtually flipping – and how to succeed. Here’s a preview – marketing is a major factor.
What you’ll learn
- How it’s possible to get several thousands of dollars in instant equity through wholesaling/flipping
- How Joe was able to get solid work done and still have fun with the family
- How to do transactions from a mobile basis and still generate revenue
- That we’re not in the real estate business, we’re in the marketing business
- Why it’s important to create a marketing plan
- Joe’s 3 keys to REI success
- Why yellow letters, postcards and all direct mail are your friends
- How best to use your VA for flipping virtually
- Why follow up is SO important and the stats that prove it
Mentioned in this episode
- Mighty Text
- Google Voice
- The video I mentioned on flip2freedom is here
- Pumpkin Plan video: