Welcome, friends, to my podcast series that’s all about wholesaling houses. Did you know you can flip houses without the need for cash or credit? It’s true. It most definitely can be done!
As you look back over 2016, what comes to mind? Distressing failures? Dashed dreams? Or amazing successes? No matter where you are now, no matter where you’ve been in the past year, I’m presenting concepts in this episode that can make 2017 your best year ever.
It all starts by realizing there’s a mental game that must be recognized, understood and conquered. The Goal Attraction Workbook is a tool that you’ll have in your hands to help you win the mental game and accomplish your goals.
What I mean by mental game is that success is 80% mental and only 20% mechanics. I see it every day—people who do all the right things, but their ‘thought life’ (internal dialogue) sabotages everything they touch.
It all boils down to the “law of attraction.” What you think, what you say to yourself every day makes a difference. Like attracts like and your negative thoughts can draw negative stuff into your life.
The Goal Attraction Workbook walks you through various areas of your life. Each section offers new techniques and strategies that you can use, starting today! My favorite technique is what I call the January letter. You’ll learn a method that draws your goals to you. This is a real game-changer!
Lots of awesome info in this one so get going…
Listen and enjoy
What you’ll learn
- Identifying your own mental barriers
- The power of the law of attraction (both positive and negative)
- Discovering your inner story
- Developing your morning ritual
- Finding your why
- How to engineer positive feelings
- The importance of physical exercise
- The importance of giving
- Implementing the January letter to draw goals to you (no more chasing after goals)
Mentioned in this episode
- Sean’s site and free book: Flip2Freedom
- Goal Attraction Workbook – Flip2Freedom.com/Gift
- The Four Spiritual Laws of Prosperity: A Simple Guide to Unlimited Abundance by Edwene Gaines