Welcome, friends, to my podcast series that’s all about wholesaling houses… flipping houses using no cash, no credit. Yep, it most definitely can be done!
In today’s episode, we’re talking with a guy who nearly quit REI before he even did his first deal. He was one step away from throwing in the towel – and then, suddenly, everything changed.
TJ Sayers and his business partner are now on track to make $1.25 million from REI this year. TJ went from working as a wrestling coach in Birmingham, Alabama making $50 grand a year to now doing amazing things in this business.
So, in this interview, we get in deep talking about why he almost called it quits, how he got his first check, how he scaled his business the first full year, what he is doing to generate more than $1 million in 2016, what tracking he does and how he does it, what marketing strategies he uses and more.
Lots of awesome info in this one so get going…
Listen and enjoy
What you’ll learn
- TJ explains how referrals played a huge part in his business
- TJ’s goals for 2016 and the strategies he plans to use to accomplish them
- What TJ is tracking in his business
- Sean explains a recent change he’s made with how his team members operate
- How TJ and his business partner split their responsibilities
- Sean explains why partnerships can be awesome
- TJ’s marketing plans for 2016
- How to use mobile bandit signs
- Why TJ advises newbies to just go ahead and jump all in with REI
- TJ’s first introduction to real estate
- When and how TJ went from dabbling in REI to being committed 100%
- What tithing is and why Sean and TJ think it’s so important
- How TJ’s broken computer actually led to great things
- One of the online sites TJ uses for networking
- The list TJ targeted when he first started REI
- The marketing strategy TJ uses most
- What a turnkey rental is and how you can profit from it
Mentioned in this episode
- Sean’s updated site and free book: Flip2Freedom
- Sean’s funding company: Velocity Capital Fund
- TJ’s office number: 205.841.9757
- TJ’s email address: TJ@webuytosellhouses.com