Welcome to the Flip2Freedom podcast, episode #137, a continuation of our series on the 9-Step Seller Conversion Sequence. We’re going to cover Step 5, the Custom Covert Intuitive Presentation; Step 6, a few Surefire Closing Questions and Step 7, the Objection Annihilation Method.
The Custom Covert Intuitive Presentation is a fancy term for a fairly simple iPad presentation. It takes the seller step by step through the procedure we use to arrive at our numbers. It helps overcome objections and gives credibility to the process. We’ll also talk about the Surefire Closing Questions that’ll help you get to the contract stage, and how to use the Objection Annihilation Method to help the seller arrive at a good decision.
If you haven’t already done so, go back and listen to my past two episodes that cover the previous steps of my 9-Step Seller Conversion Sequence. Those are episodes 135 and 136. Definitely listen to those.
Well, as you can see we’ve got lots to cover in Steps 5, 6 and 7, so let’s get to it…
Listen and enjoy
What You’ll Learn:
- The Custom Covert Intuitive Presentation helps ‘McDonald-ize’ the business – systems that are predictable and duplicatable
- Presentation should build credibility–for you, the process, the closing agent
- Present the benefits–cash payment, no closing costs, no commissions, no fees, quick sale
- Show testimonials of happy closers
- Explain pricing method–it’s about credibility since I use Fannie Mae’s method of pricing
- After presentation, use my Surefire Closing Questions to get a contract
- Four different types of closes
- Don’t be afraid, just ask the question that’s right for your seller and wait for an answer
- You are going to get objections at this point (and several other points)
- Remember that an objection does not mean ‘no’
- Use Objection Annihilation Method to help the seller arrive at a good decision
- Spend time preparing yourself for objections – having an answer ready builds confidence in the seller and in you
- Coming up in the next episode – we’ll wrap up my series on the 9-Step Seller Conversion Sequence
Mentioned in this episode
- Sean’s free book Flip2Freedom.com
- Free Infographic on 9-Step Seller Conversion Sequence