Welcome, friends, to my podcast series that’s all about wholesaling houses… flipping houses using no cash, no credit. Yep, it most definitely can be done!
In today’s episode, we’re talking with Jason Vanderpool about title issues and what it takes to get through those title issues. Yes, that can be definitely be done too!
Jason is an investor in Miami, FL, and he’s killin’ it down there. He’s run into situations where some of his best deals were title issue deals – but thanks to his tenacity and problem-solving skills – he was able to recognize that they were fixable issues and he overcame the obstacles, all of which he explains to us in great detail.
This dude is the King of Titles for a reason and here’s one – he’s making more than $80,000 in revenue each month. So, that’s why we listen to him, friends. Today, he’ll provide us some viable tips to help you overcome those title obstacles.
Title issues are something that’s rarely ever talked about and we’ve never talked about it on my podcast. Let’s rectify that right now and get going on this awesome info-packed episode…
Listen and enjoy
What you’ll learn
- How Sean was part of what Jason calls his ‘message from G-d’
- Examples of potential title issues on properties
- The lists Jason targets and how he gets the leads
- Jason explains a specific probate deal he did that had major title issues – yet he tells us how he was able to overcome the issues and make $35k
- The reason Sean would tell a title company to ‘pound salt’
- The huge risk Jason took with the tenant on this deal
- The drastic measure Jason took to move forward with this deal
- What Sean calls the difference between success and failure
- Why Jason didn’t give up and how he fought through
- Books Jason recommends to help get yourself in the right mindset
- How Jason’s 2016 is shaping up financially
- Jason’s one piece of advice to inspire struggling investors to push forward
Mentioned in this episode
- Join Sean LIVE on this week’s upcoming web class: Flip2Freedom.com/live-webinar/
- Sean’s funding company: Velocity Capital Fund
- Jason’s site: Home Investment Solutions